Centaur Pharmaceuticals – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced Candidates on 14th June’ 2022
Walk In Interview on 14th June 22- Research Associate -Bioanalytical
Designation: Research Associate
Experience: 0-5 yrs
Qualification: BSc / MSc / B Pharm / M Pharmacy
Job Location: Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Performs Bio-Analytical method development and validation for the quantification of drugs.
- Active involvement in method development of drug in biological matrix.
- To write and revise SOPs as per need and maintain awareness of and adherence to all current SOPs.
- Investigates and corrects analytical, instrumental, and procedural problems, if necessary in consultation with supervisor.
- To update team member about safety precautions during analysis.
- Subject Sample Analysis.
- Reporting to the Group Leader of day to day activities.
- Documents all the work and results of all assignments as required.
- Sets-up and ensure calibration of analytical systems and maintenance of respective instrument systems.
- Maintaining GLP in Laboratory.
- Compilation of raw data and their archiving after completion of final reports.
- Incurred Sample Re-Analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should have experience in Handling LCMS
Preferably Male Candidate – Job profile -Rotational Shifts (Include Night shift)
Walk-In Interview Details:
Walk-In Date: 14th June, 2022, Time: 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue: Centaur Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Centaur House Shivaji Nagar Vakola. Santacruz East. Mumbai-400055