Clario Pharmacovigilance Drug Safety Associate I Job Openings in India. interested & Eligible Candidates apply Now
locations : Mysore, India
type : Full time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Review data entered in safety database for completeness and accuracy.
Provide quality feedback to team resources
Track and maintain quality metrics
As Case Processor
- Responsible for data entry of Individual case safety reports into the safety database.
- Review and evaluate AE case information to determine required action based on and following internal policies and procedures.
- Process all incoming cases in order to meet timelines.
- Full data entry including medical coding and safety narrative.
As Medical Coder
- Responsible for coding all medical history, events, drugs /procedures/indications and laboratory tests according to the appropriate dictionary (For e.g. MedDRA, Company Product Dictionary, WHO-DD).
- As Narrative Writer
- Responsible for writing medically relevant safety narrative of cases and checking the completeness and accuracy of the data entered in the various fields.
- Following up with sites regarding outstanding queries.
- Follow up on reconciliation of discrepancies.
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures.
- Closure and deletion of cases.
- Mentor and guide the activities of the Dug Safety Associate.
- High level of proficiency al all workflow tasks.
- Perform any other drug safety related activities as assigned.
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology.
- Ability to work independently but guided by documented procedures, with appropriate support.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Understanding of patient safety regulatory obligations.
- Should be familiar with regulatory &pharmacovigilance guidelines.
- Should be familiar with pharmacovigilance terminology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to deliver within established timelines.
- Fluency in English and excellent comprehension.
- Computer literate.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge.
- Experience with relevant software applications.
- Requires a proactive approach and excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to interact with clients, management, and peers effectively.
- Effective cross‑department communication.
- Ability to document and communicate problem/resolution and information/action plans.
Desired technical skills:
Person should be familiar with MS Office Tools.
Safety database knowledge.
- The ability to contribute to a team environment with a high degree of professionalism and skill.
- Demonstrate flexibility within a dynamic, fast-paced, cross-functional team.
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks concurrently and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform under stringent timelines.
- Awareness of organizational policies & procedures governing his/her job responsibilities.
- Awareness and compliance of QMS & ISMS policies & procedures and their impact at his/her job level.
- Should understand escalation matrix and escalate to the next level whenever incidents happen which are not in compliance with organizational, QMS & ISMS policies and procedures.
Working Conditions: Normal office environment.
Standard Hours 40 hours per week, one hour lunch, Monday – Friday. Additional hours as needed.