JAMP Pharmaceuticals We’re Hiring for MARKET ACCESS
Department: Market Access
Designation: Executive / Sr. Executive
Experience: 2-5 yrs
The department of market access and governmental (Canada) affairs is responsible for the setting of pricing at retail and for the reimbursement of JAMP products through private and public payers.
• In collaboration with other team members, review the market situation and provincial formularies in order to evaluate pre-launch products and those in development
• Prepare submissions for private and public payers for existing and new molecules
• Prepare reports and metrics to update the status of submissions and follow-ups required
• Identify coverage gaps and work with the team to determine applicable reimbursement strategies
• Develop tools for competitive analysis and maintain reporting up to date
Help to prepare internal announcements for the listing of new products on provincial formularies
• Review formulary updates to identify changes that need to be addressed
Find and compile any other information required to determine formulary strategy . All other tasks requested by director of market access to support her and the team in completing projects on time
• Experience in Pharmaceutical industry is must.
Send profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com