TCG Life Sciences
TCG Life sciences we are hiring
Job Title: Sr. Chemist / Scientist
Job Location: Hyderabad, PRD Department (Clininvent Research Pvt Ltd)
To Cater to the expansion of forth coming APIs/CDMO products and for trouble shooting of any process related problems that arise in the day-to-day production
Educational Qualifications: MSC (From a recognized university)
To Cater to the expansion of forth coming APIs/CDMO products and for trouble shooting of any process related problems that arise in the day –to-day production
Conducting raw material use test (For new as well as existing projects
Vendor qualification activity (For existing molecule)
Standard preparation for existing molecule
Trouble shooting for new and existing molecule.
Technology absorption and transfer from R&D to commercial scale for new process.
Execution of lab of lab trials for lab developmental activities.
Technical / Functional:
– Should have worked in process research for API and it’s intermediates
– Knowledge of plant equipment and exposure to tech transfer is must
– Knowledge of GMP will be an added advantage
– Should have experience to work on handling of hazardous chemical and reagents
– Should be well versed with general computer applications to prepare documents
– Should be a team player
– Should have ability to work independently with some guidance
Minimum 4-6 years’ experience in reputed pharma companies with synthetic department background.
Should have worked in process research for API and it’s intermediates
Knowledge of GMP will be an added advantage
Interested candidates should send their CVs at
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org