LAMBDA Therapeutics Research Hiring Notification for Project Manager (BA/BE & Phase I studies) for M Pharma /B Pharmacy, MBA Candidates
About us: Lambda Therapeutic Research Limited is a leading global Clinical Research Organization (CRO) headquartered in Ahmedabad – India, with facilities and operations in Mehsana (India), Warsaw (Poland), London (UK), Pittsburgh (USA), Las Vegas (USA), Fargo (USA) and Canada (Toronto), with a collective workforce of more than 1500 employees.
Lambda is looking for proficient and passionate professionals to be a part of its future growth story.
Role: Project Manager (BA/BE & Phase I studies)
Qualification: M Pharma /B Pharmacy, MBA
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Designation: Executive/Sr. Executive
- Responsible for providing support to clients with regard to CRO services
- Proactively identify the risk in ongoing studies and ensure that problem is fixed up in consultation with respective department and sponsor.
- Ensuring project deliverables are met as per agreed terms and conditions.
- Escalation of issues to higher ups in order to ensure timely resolution of conflicts.
- Preparing and sharing project charter and tracking of major milestones.
- Assisting regulatory department for timely filing of regulatory application. ▸ Cost negotiation with existing and new clients.
- Coordinating client meetings and other necessary arrangements.
- Coordinating discussion forums in order to resolve study related issues.
- Supporting BD leads in consultative selling, negotiating contracts, forming alliances and partnering with potential sponsor. Uploading the documents in eTMF.
- Running the feasibility and providing the quotations to the sponsors.
Application Process : Interested & Eligible Candidates Share Your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org