SHILPA MEDICARE LIMITED, UNIT-I,,
RAICHUR. KARNATAKA STATE,
We are looking for.
Experience: 3-7 Year
No of vacancies: 02
Qualification: BSC, MSC & B Com, M Com, MBA,BBA, with Pharma (API) experience.
1. Responsible to monitor all incoming raw materials, packing materials and issue and maintain inventory.
2. Responsible for follow up commercial documents for the distribution of finished product to customer.
3. Responsible for User accounts and data management in computers systems with SAP Software
4. Responsible for maintaining all recalled and rejected materials.
5. Operation, Performance check and calibration of electronic weighing balances. 6.Responsible for maintaining all stores related procedure & records including excise formalities..
7. Responsible for maintaining of quarantine labels.
8. Responsible for follow up for buildings maintenance with maintenance department.
9. Responsible for preventive/General/Maintenance work & Work permit system related to warehouse
10. Responsible to verify the calibration of balance.
11. Responsible to ensure that FIEO/FEFO is followed and materials are stored separately for each category, Viz Quarantine, and Approved & Rejected.
12.Responsible for internal and external audit reports compliance.
13.Responsible for monitoring of temperature and Humidity in warehouse.
14.Responsible for accountability of raw materials and packing materials. Interested candidates can send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Only Male candidate’s preferred and Looking for immediate joiners**